Pan Sauteed Shrimp on Brioche
- 3 pieces large Tiger Shrimp PEELED,DEVEINED
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp garlic slivered
- 1/2 tsp shallots finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp basil large cut
- 1 pinch lemon zest finely chopped
- 1 ounce white wine
- 1/2 tsp lea & perrins
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1/2 tsp italian parsley coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter or garlic butter
- 3 peices grape tomatoes cut in halves
- salt & pepper to taste
- balsmic reduction as desired
Cut three pieces of Brioche or Challah bread and brush them with olive oil and pesto, toast them in the oven until golden brown.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the seasoned shrimp and saute on both sides, now add the slivered garlic to the shrimp, shallots, lemon zest, saute all together until the garlic is nice and toasted then add the grape tomatoes and the basil simmer for 2-3 minutes. Toss well. Now deglace with the white wine, add the lea & perrins and the lemon juice. Then add the chopped parsely, seasoning and bring it all together by adding the butter or (preferably garlic butter if available).
Place each shrimp each on a toasted piece of bread pour the juice over them , distribute the grape tomatoes and sprinkle with more parsely. Decorate with a zigzag line of balsamic reduction syrup and fresh thyme.